SW Sting FC is the Competitive Youth Soccer Program for the South West Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (SWEMSA). We offer Premier/Club programs for boys and girls from U7 – U19. Visit our Play With Us page for more information.
2020 Outdoor Soccer Season Information
- All players must first register for the season on their EMSA Soccer Portal household account (www.emsasoccerportal.com)
- All players wanting to try out for our program must register their interest. Tryout Link (click here)
- Tryouts will be held March 16 – 21, 2020.
- Tryout Schedule: SWSFC 2020 Outdoor Tryout Schedule
- Tryout fees for players new to the program are U7=$10; U9-U17=$20. Cash payment will be accepted at the first tryout.
- Players who are offered a spot based on tryout evaluations will be contacted by their Coach within 72 hours of the final tryout.
- Players who are not offered an immediate spot will be contacted via email within 7 days of the final tryout.
Fees, Deposits and Playing Day Information
U7 Development Program (born 2014, 2013): $375.00; Practice/Play on Monday & Wednesday; Technical practice on Saturday
U9 (born 2012/2011): $600; Play on Monday & Wednesday
U11 (born 2010/2009): $600; Tier 1/2 play on Tuesday & Sunday; Tier 3 play on Thursday & Sunday
U13 (born 2008/2007): $650; Tier 1/2 play on Monday OR Friday; Tier 3 play on Wednesday OR Sunday
U15 (born 2006/2005) GESL Tier 1 Combined League: $650 + additional fee (TBD); play on Wednesday – alternate days are Saturday/Sunday
U15 (born 2006/2005): $650; Tier 2 play on Thursday OR Sunday; Tier 3 play on Monday OR Friday
U17 (born 2004/2003) GESL Tier 1 EMSA and EIYSA Combined League: $650 + additional fee (TBD); play on Tuesday – alternate days are Saturday/Sunday
U17 (born 2004/2003) GESL Tier 2 EMSA and EIYSA Combined League: $650 + additional fee (TBD); play on Thursday – alternate days are Saturday/Sunday
U17 (born 2004/2003): $650; Tier 3 play on Tuesday OR Friday
(Please note: Game days are tentative until the schedule is released by EMSA Main)
A volunteer deposit of $200 is required by all SWEMSA families. You will be advised if you need to supply one for the Sting program. A uniform deposit of $150 is required by all Sting player, except for those in our U7 Development Program.
DEVELOPING THE PLAYER & THE PERSON
SWSFC Family Day Cup 2020
Join us for our 3rd Annual Family Day Cup Tournament!
Celebrating 23 years of supporting youth soccer!
Register by December 16, and receive an Early Bird $50 discount.
South West Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (SWEMSA) and SW Sting FC office: #211, 11 Fairway Drive, NW Edmonton, Alberta, T6J 2W4, Ph. (587) 920-6352