SW Sting FC is the Competitive Youth Soccer Program for the South West Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (SWEMSA). We offer Premier/Club programs for boys and girls from U7 – U19.
A letter from SW EMSA and SW Sting FC Board of Directors regarding the 2020 Outdoor Season:
2020 Outdoor Soccer Season Information
**In light of Canada Soccer’s recent announcement to suspend all sanctioned soccer activities due to COVID-19, all SW Sting FC Tryouts will be postponed until further notice. Updates will be posted as they become available. Stay healthy.**
- All players must first register for the season on their EMSA Soccer Portal household account (www.emsasoccerportal.com)
- All players wanting to try out for our program must register their interest. Tryout Link: (click here) **Note that tryouts for the 2020 Outdoor season are pending until further notice.**
- Tryout fees for players new to the program are U7=$10; U9-U17=$20. Cash payment will be accepted at the first tryout.
- Players who are offered a spot based on tryout evaluations will be contacted by their Coach within 72 hours of the final tryout.
- Players who are not offered an immediate spot will be contacted via email within 7 days of the final tryout.
Fees, Deposits and Playing Day Information
U7 Development Program (born 2014, 2013): $375.00; Practice/Play on Monday & Wednesday; Technical practice on Saturday
U9 (born 2012/2011): $600; Play on Monday & Wednesday
U11 (born 2010/2009): $600; Tier 1/2 play on Tuesday & Sunday; Tier 3 play on Thursday & Sunday
U13 (born 2008/2007): $650; Tier 1/2 play on Monday OR Friday; Tier 3 play on Wednesday OR Sunday
U15 (born 2006/2005) GESL Tier 1 Combined League: $650 + additional fee (TBD); play on Wednesday – alternate days are Saturday/Sunday
U15 (born 2006/2005): $650; Tier 2 play on Thursday OR Sunday; Tier 3 play on Monday OR Friday
U17 (born 2004/2003) GESL Tier 1 EMSA and EIYSA Combined League: $650 + additional fee (TBD); play on Tuesday – alternate days are Saturday/Sunday
U17 (born 2004/2003) GESL Tier 2 EMSA and EIYSA Combined League: $650 + additional fee (TBD); play on Thursday – alternate days are Saturday/Sunday
U17 (born 2004/2003): $650; Tier 3 play on Tuesday OR Friday
(Please note: Game days are tentative until the schedule is released by EMSA Main)
A volunteer deposit of $200 is required by all SWEMSA families. You will be advised if you need to supply one for the Sting program. A uniform deposit of $150 is required by all Sting player, except for those in our U7 Development Program.
DEVELOPING THE PLAYER & THE PERSON
South West Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (SWEMSA) and SW Sting FC office: #211, 11 Fairway Drive, NW Edmonton, Alberta, T6J 2W4, Ph. (587) 920-6352