U11 Competitive Teams
What To Expect in U11
- Learn to Train. 60-75 mins training or practice sessions
- General Movement, Coordination, Technique, Small Sided Games,
- Developing Speed, Flexibility and Endurance
- Technical skills revolve around core skills such as controlling the ball, dribbling, shooting, fakes, turns, and passing.
- Dribbling with sole, inside and outside foot
- Short passing with side foot and touches on the balls
- Receiving with inside and outside of foot and instep, and shooting while dribbling.
- Developmental level of soccer coached by parent volunteers
- Teams play 8 vs. 8 (including goalkeeper)
- 1-2 games & 2 team practice per week
- Technical Training: 10-16 per season
- Entry up to 2 Tournaments (SW Sting FC includes 1)
- Rosters up to 16 players
- Ball size 4, Full size field
- 10 min pre-game practice and post game review
- Game duration is 2 x 35 minutes
- Substitutions every 3-4 minutes
- No offsides and all fouls are indirect
- Appointed Referee officate games, League standings
- Player ID cards mandatory
- Fees $600.00 includes GST
- Indoor Season: October- February, City-Wide Finals-Late February. Outdoor Season: April to June
- City-Wide Finals-1st week of July.
League standings and competitions that motivate players to use different skills and positional play to develop team work and cooperation. Players are give opportunities to make quick decisions about the best technique to use in a given situation. Plenty of positive feedback.
SW Sting FC has adopted the Canada Soccer Association philosophy to focus on a broad-based player development. In addition, Sting Sao Paulo supports the Pathway built around the principles of Long-Term Player Development (LTPD). Top 4 teams in the SWEMSA Division advance to City Wide Finals.
Developing the Player and the Person
We are a group of dedicated and knowledgeable soccer enthusiasts.
We are dedicated to high quality coaching leadership that results in healthy physical development, skill improvement, and positive social and community growth.
SW Sting soccer is committed to providing the best soccer experience possible for its players and volunteers.